|If you already need to sweep...pull out the Moon Sand|
Thankful This Week For:
1. Nation helping me fold laundry [willingly] for over an hour this morning
2. Nation & I's special time together reading Winnie the Pooh during naps this week. [using the iBook app---free download!]
3. Getting invited to a [free!] very nice wine tasting tonight with a high school friend I reconnected with through facebook #datenight #perksofnotbeingpregnant
4. A great post reminding me why God created sleep & why it's important
5. Completing Beth Moore's study on David. I think I'm most thankful I have until June [next session on: Inheritance] to catch up on the days I missed throughout the past 10 weeks. It was a very intimate study on his life.
6. Moses' party going so well
7. Seeing my boys dance and worship in the front of church this past Sunday. [and that they didn't get off the stage and or get in trouble either!]
8. This cold wet weather, despite how crazy it makes the boys and I feel all cooped up inside---I wouldn't trade it for a one season climate.
9. Everyone's overwhelming love and support when I poured out my heart.
10. Monday nights homeschool meeting---always walk away feeling encouraged [and full of ideas!]
What are you thankful for this week?