Thankful This Week For:
1. Nation's new stick people [complete with elbows & knees]
2. Moses trying to see what his brothers are doing without him
4. My tax dollars put to good use
5. Two steps [classes] closer to understanding this embroidery machine
6. Creative people...like the ones who actually did this: UP
7. Giving people...like the ones who created this: dosomethingnow.com
8. iPod touches. It's made furniture shopping with 3 little kids almost bearable.
9. Transparency & prayer. We all fall or go through rough times---be real.
10. Nation's safety. a) after climbing out the window b) that he survived Me after what he did next...
Beth Moore once said she use to tell her girls after they did something really naughty, to go to their rooms---for their own sake---to run and lock the door. Ha. After Nation decided to climb out his window and run around outside during naptime, he then proceeded to dig himself a deeper hole by opening up the closet and emptying out every single piece of clothing that was hung and everything on the shelves onto his floor. Even way up high---still don't know how he did that.
I *thought* he was cleaning his room, he did it in just under 5 minutes. And that, is why we call him The Flash. At least he's been drawing me pictures of stick figures with elbows to make me laugh.
What are you thankful for?
Link up below!