Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weight Watchers Wednesday 6

193.8



Clearly .4 is hardly worth celebrating, but it's almost half a pound I suppose. I guess going down is always better than going up, but I really like the whole two pounds a week thing. I'm going to try to be extra diligent this week to write-my-points-down and hopefully make up for it! I know exactly what happen---girl's night in! The women in our small group had a party Saturday night and I keep going back for the sushi, chicken, sandwiches, chocolate covered fruit, mini pies, brownies, chips & dip...

Oh, but it was so good.

So, this week I have no tips for you, don't follow my example. I can only recommend that you have no female friends who throw fabulous parties, and that you give up chocolate and chips for the rest of your life.

I'm joking.

Stay tuned for next weeks excellent way in [in Jesus name!]


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails