|GA's Naked Cowboy [Sprinkler=Redneck Pool]|
Thankful This Week For:
1. God speaking in all directions [If you ask for wisdom...you get it]
2. Small group at my house this upcoming Friday!
3. My mom [I enjoy her company, she comes to my rescue, & my kids love her!]
4. My husbands new song that lyrically is genius & gorgeous
5. Less disposable diapers [Moses is using more cloth, Solomon using less too]
6. Friends who pray [then call, txt, email...to find out what happen]
7. Sarah's commitment to one year of blogging! **So proud**
8. That I found my cousin-in-laws [only] wedding dvd...two years later
9. I feel like we're in a season of settling & not moving [I.feel.at.home]
10. Dinner with "old" friends
What are you thankful for this week? Link up below!