Friday, May 20, 2011

Funny Friday #14 [Best Mac & Cheese]







Amy's organic is THE BEST store bought mac & cheese out there. I learned about it from a woman I use to babysit for years ago. Now my kids happily devour it. Usually I eat half and the older boys split the rest, but now Moses eats the whole thing all-by-himself. He started saying "cheese" this week and baby signing "more" for it.

As you can see it's quite messy.

5 essentials for baby to enjoy "the" cheese

1. The mac & cheese [health food freezer section]
2. a bib that will catch it all
3. a table mat that will keep your table from being permanently greasy
5. their 10 fingers [no utensils required]

***

What about you?
Any funny pictures this week?
Funny stories?




3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to thank you for stopping by today! It seems we have a lot in common - homebirth, lots of kids, Jesus, etc. I love your boys' names! Beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I light that it's low sodium. I never see any frozen items with low sodium, especially mac n' cheese. i will definitly be trying this. Check out my low sodium lifestyle blog http://lowsodiumlifestyle.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails