Friday, April 1, 2011

Funny Friday #9

Who knows how long that has been on there...


So, technically it's two minutes till midnight, BUT it is still Friday in Texas and California, thus I'm going to continue to write this post. I would have blogged earlier, but I was busy being responsible. Okay, maybe a little of that and a little practicing for hours on the embroidery machine.

Either way, we were walking through the mall this week and Nation [insert attitude with the following] says,

"Ohhhh...NO WAY are we taking the kids in there" 

----> points to Abercrombie & Fitch I have no idea where that came from, honestly, I don't. I've never said that to my knowledge, but he's wise for a 4 year old, what can I say?




What kind of person stops at CVS on the way to a wine tasting?
Buys a test.
And takes a test in their bathroom?

Me.
You know me.
Let's just say, The results...
I spent the evening swirling, sniffing, & savoring French wines.
[it's really all very fascinating, I should have put:
Become Wine Snob on my 2011 resolutions]

and finally---

For the "real" followers [and or...for the grandparents atleast...]






--what we do on cold, rainy days to get the wiggles out--

You?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Speaking of blogs, this is the cutest, my dear. I absolutely love your description/tagline. So true! I think we were separated at birth! ;) Again, welcome! It's great to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm following. ;)

    http://zimmermanlife.blogspot.com
    (Babe in Boyland)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails