Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Do Something Now for My Birthday



The summer before my Senior year in college I had the amazing opportunity to intern for Passion Conferences. You might have been to one of their conferences or own some music from one of their artists [Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, Kristian Stanfill & Charlie Hall]. I was one of the 14 staff members at the time. It was small enough to get to know...they are the real deal. I still stay in personal contact with a few of their staff and continue to trust [and cheer!] on their causes.

I felt like this year for my birthday instead of asking for more stuff, I'd like to ask for donations to dosomethingnow.com

Read below for more information about this awesome movement...

Do Something Now is a part of Passion Conferences, a global movement of students seeking to make Jesus famous in this generation. Passion Conferences operates under the umbrella of [Choice Ministries Inc.] a recognized 501 C-3 organization. All gifts to Do Something Now are tax deductible.

At Do Something Now, we are serious about stewardship. We greatly value your financial gift, whether big or small, and promise to use your donation in the most effective way possible. We have carefully chosen our partner organizations and consistently follow up with them to ensure that your gift is being used to address the cause or similar cause as you have so generously given toward. In 2011, 87 percent of all donations received will go directly to our partner organizations to make an immediate impact in communities across the globe.

You can read more specifically about their causes below here.




 Would you consider giving $1 $10 $100 $1000?


GIVE HERE

Let me know what I got! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails