Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday #120


Thankful This Week For...

1. Pink! Sleepsacks [no worries about blankets covering their faces]
2. Instagram [I was skeptical, but I love documenting my everyday life & seeing others too]
3. Lunch with my mentor, Amy, and introducing her to Heaven
4. Finding the perfect pink comforter for the twin bed in Heaven's room at Pottery Barn Kids
5. When Nation said, "When I look into Heaven's eyes, I think about her, and I love her"
6. My dad paying for our family to fly out and seem him over Thanksgiving
7. Our little co-sleeping, snuggle-bunny Heaven...really enjoying her tucked next to me
8. Solomon, my "i will do any chore for candy" kiddo lately--- candy is his currency 
9. Amidst the colder weather, a few warm hours for the kids to run off energy
10. Moses...he's been quite the 2 year old this week, but by now, I'm use to it this phase in a kids life...bring it! I love you anyways


What are you thankful for? 
Link up below





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails