Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday #121



Thankful This Week For...

1. My dad flying us to Houston to show off our newest family addition, Heaven [no 16 hr drive thanks] 
2. Seeing my moms side of the family as well as my dads [two birds one stone]
3. Reuniting with my 13 cousins in College Station, TX
4. Thanksgiving leftovers for the win
5. My kids getting to see my dads ranch and do all the manly stuff like ride in jeeps & fish
6. Having my sister help me on the flight down & in Texas until Charles arrived 
7. Our rental car [thanks again dad] because we apparently are such a large family we need our own
8. Borrowed carseats from a school friend in Montgomery [grew up there] so we didn't have to rent
9. Heaven doing well with all the travels & sleeping in different places
10. My leaf garland from last years Pottery Barn Kids clearance--- I'm no crafter so I appreciate them making me look like one


Thankful?
Link Up Below





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails