Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday #119



Thankful This Week For...

1. A brother and sister---a new bond I can't wait to see mature in love
2. My clearance finds at the annual sidewalk sale at Glory Haus
3. Wearing my new comfy boots for the first time
4. Boy Scout popcorn [OMG!]
5. Heaven in her performance fleece outfits
6. Photo txting--- love that I can send family photos to family & friends all over the country instantly
7. Homemade outfits & gifts [that keep pouring in]
8. My first trip out with all four kids and it actually went pretty well
9. A long overdue lunch with another mentor friend of mine, Naomi
10. Heaven turning one month old...I still can't believe I have a girl!

What are you thankful for this week?
Link up below






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails