Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday #93


my sister graduated from college
my grandmother & dad in town for the event
wedgits keeping Nation very busy these days
took my boys to aquarium [moses on lease, ha]

exhausting my boys most days
nation busy building with blocks & linkin logs
boys dumped out my whole linen closet and threw down stairs
moses on the swing at the park


top two before then after my side of closet
bottom two before then after charles' side of closet
spring cleaning & bringing up clothes from basement
5 bags of goodwill for me 2 for him





So I've fallen behind with my 1000 gift list, but it's my list, so I'm allowing myself to fall behind :) Nevertheless, I'm still thankful for a lot of things---just need to be more diligent to write them down. So I don't have 20 items for you I'm thankful for, but I do have 12 photos from my iPhone. Enjoy.

What are you thankful for this week? Link up below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails