Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday Top Ten #71



Thankful This Week For:

1. Nation and all of his "projects". The one featured above was a bug/frog trap complete with Moses' poop...which we discovered later was there to, quote "attract the flies, which would attract the frogs."

2. Atlanta Children's Museum [we went yesterday & the kids always have a great time]

3. When my husband cleaned up the kitchen after I told him not to worry about it while I was out.

4. My sitter folding all my laundry for me.

5. That we own Wii Mario Kart again. Helping me deal with the winter blues, for sure!

6. Christmas cards arriving in the mail

7. Presents bought and wrapped for boys

8. The new little bond I see forming between Solomon & Moses

9. Cows [we're studying them this week, they pretty much make a lot of stuff I love]

10. Our new piano. Long overdue for Charles & the boys. They are constantly making music now.


What are you thankful for?
Link up below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails