Thankful This Week For:
1. My new van. It's our first new car together! So thankful for the extra space & better gas mileage.
2. Making it through my first [almost] week of teaching Nation Kindergarten
3. 8 hours of sleep several nights this week
4. The wisdom of mother's before me, whose advice I've rehearsed in my head all week
5. Seeing a late night movie with a friend [laughing at the size of our coke!]
6. A small group to attend, Godly friends are hard to come by
7. The last 4 teeth making their way through Moses' gums
8. Playing doubles with friends [and the game not ending in tears for me! #competitive]
9. A sitter who we love & loves our kiddos [not to mention she's now attending Hootie Hoo]
10. The embroidery machine finally making it's way from my moms house to mine after 15 months.
What are you thankful for this week? Can you think of 10 things?
Link up below and comment on one persons.