|just when you thought beachtime pictures were over---think again---i have hundreds more!|
Thankful This Week For:
1. My husband. He works hard, but still gets off work willing to put together soccer goals, teach kids letters & numbers, tell stories, play ball, do some dishes, pick up some take-out...the list goes on
2. Friends who prefer I don't use Papyrus font, this one is for you[s]
3. Friends who send me emails telling me how their week really was
4. Friends who handle loss with much dignity & grace
5. Non-spaghetti pasta, sauce, steamed veggies ---simple meal my hubs & I eat and the kids refuse :)
6. The large pile of laundry to fold that continues to compete with the tower of Babel [humbling]
7. Photobooks, the gift you give people who already have everything
8. Having four girls over to play with my 3 boys ---the added estrogen around here was a blessing
9. A mom who comes to my rescue in only the time it takes her to drive from her house to mine
10. A $1000 water bill [or two] that may or may not be our fault [only thankful for the laugh, not the bill]
What are you thankful for this week?
Link up below.