Monday, August 22, 2011

10 Thoughts on Playing Golf



This past weekend Charles surprised me for our anniversary and took me out of town for the night. Friday I had a massage & we went to dinner and Saturday we played 18 holes of golf. My lovely mother watched the kiddos. I've only hit a golf ball one other time [recent date night at the driving range] so this was for sure my first "round of golf".

Here is a 4 minute vlog on my 4 hour experience. I share my 10 thoughts/revelations [ha!] on golf:

[Could I look any more inebriated in this freeze frame from YouTube? ha!]





I feel as though I should add, on the way there I realized I did not pack a collared shirt or shorts [because it was a surprise] so we stopped at Wal-Mart and I got my "awesome" outfit for $22 [visor was $2, had to have it to complete the dorky golf look], and I was so glad I did because a similar shirt and shorts at the pro shop there were 5 times the cost!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails