Thankful This Week For:
1. The honesty of the comments from yesterdays post
2. That as women...we get to wear fun jewelry [thank you Charming Charlie's]
4. Grill cheese & tomato soup saving an unplanned dinner night
5. Consistently scrapbooking again on Wednesday nights with a bff
6. My other bff is having a...BOY! Can't wait to share this mom-of-boys life with her.
7. Beth Moore's study on Inheritance...rocking my world! God is a giver, not a taker!
8. Homemade waffles [busted out the grain and mill again finally!]
9. All the work the Lord continues to give us, especially in this economy
10. A wonderful small group that super encouraged me last Friday night concerning the trials of training
What are you thankful for this week? Link up below!