Tuesday, June 14, 2011

No Pool, No Problem.

We had some friends come over to play today...




2 moms + her 3 boys + my 3 boys +her 1 daughter
[+ hopefully a daughter in my future]



We don't have a pool, but we do have installed sprinklers that provided almost equal enjoyment. Although I think the trampoline was a bigger hit.



I love how the first two boys have alternating winks.



The female version of her brothers. 

Being around her makes me so curious what a daughter of my own would be like...being raised with three older brothers. Solomon tried to mess with her a few times and she wasn't having it. We saw her put that hand on her hip and that finger in the air...in her defense, we did warn Solomon...

"She can hold her own"

We enjoyed our time with this precious family.

3 comments:

  1. What adorable friends you have!! ;-)

    We enjoyed our visit with you and yours very much.

    Thank you!

    I've no idea how you got those 3 boys to smile AND look at you at the SAME time and not complain about the sun in their eyes!

    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have brought my crew over and joined the party. Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails