|In my defense, I only photographed these evils. I mentally ate them.|
Thankful This Week For...
1. 40 Weeks of Thankfulness [and blogging]
2. 4 nights away with my husband in Vegas/Grand Canyon
3. My mother, who graciously watched all 3 of my boys [even at times without power]
4. That my husband has a broken rib & not a hernia.
5. Grace. 5=The number for Grace. May is the 5th month, today is the 5th day, and we've been married 5 years, and will have a 5 year old later this year.
6. The Grand Canyon. It was awesome. God=infinitely huge. Me=infinitely small.
7. For vacations where nothing is planned, or scheduled and everything is last minute.
8. My husband, who is home now. After two weeks away, it's such a treat to have him home on the couch with me in the evenings again.
9. Great friends who are jealous FOR me and not jealous OF me...[in regards to our getaway] Jesus give them free trips too!
10. Wine, sugar, carbs, butter, pasta, chocolate, caffeine, and rolls. All things I've been [mostly] avoiding, that I unfortunately or fortunately [not sure yet] indulged in while away with the Mr.
What are you thankful for?