Thankful This Week For:
1. A new house! Yes, we're under contract now...should move in within a month.
2. 3 hours at a consignment sale [30 minute shopping + 2.5 hrs socializing].
3. Two invitations for playdates this week [I heart time with other mommies].
4. Date Night. It never gets old. I'm always excited to go out alone with my hubs.
5. Software for embroidery machine finally installed & working.
6. Coffee at 3pm. Charles brought me some cause thats when I'm most tired.
7. Pull-ups. I'm hybrid potty training Solomon & they catch the accidents.
8. Sunday's message on forgiveness [justice vs mercy] 30 minutes-it's worth it.
9. That He never stops drawing me closer [even when I'm selfish] .
10. One sick child, after prayer, seems to be turning around quickly today.
Link up below