Thankful This Week For:
1. The possibility of moving [we're house hunting]
3. E-Mealz [helping me mealplan & eat better]
5. An amazing 10 day blog segment of practical & encouraging information from 16 different homeschool moms
6. A night out with my mom & bestie Sarah
7. Friends who are being so encouraging during this very transitional time for me [I seem to be having a bit of trouble adjusting these last few weeks]
8. Music. When I'm down or slow or tired or unmotivated it can lift my spirit or speed up my step.
9. Taking a nap with Nation this week [not sure how many more years of that I have left with him]
I'm giving away a Swilt. What's that? It's a sweater+quilt=swilt
It might remind you of a Snuggie...only way cuter, higher quality and more practical. It's really nice fleece you can wear normally like a hoodie or let all the way out to cover your legs and feet. It's perfect for indoors [watching TV] or outdoors [sporting events], etc. We really like ours! [It was given to me to offer as a giveaway.]
Keep for yourself or give it away as a gift. I have a blue [S/M] or a camo in [L]. I did try the camo out, but if you'd still prefer that one, just let me know and I'll send that one to you. Contest ends in 7 days.
Optional entries [up to 3 a person]:
1. Comment below with just your name & email
2. Follow Swilt on Twitter comment & tell me you did
3. Follow Swilt on Facebook comment & tell me you did