Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten [#13]


Thankful This Week For:

1-Going home [1st time in 3 months] see my friends & family this weekend

2-Four additional bouquets of flowers [just because]

3-A new idea

4-Lists that helped me keep my priorities this week

5-Isaiah 61:4 that's already happened in my life [and still to come]

6-Target [I return my overpriced wedding outfit from the mall]

7-Thirft store & Joann's: who helped me "make" inexpensive Woody & Jessie [Toy Story] costumes for Charles & I

8-A friend's prayers answered: new job, new place

9-All the new things my kids experienced this week [including meeting their grandpa]

10-My first link up [and all the new friends I'll make]

Every Thursday since I started this blog [13 weeks ago] I've been taking time on Thursdays to reflect on my week and thank God for 10 things. I'm inviting you to join me in being thankful. You can do this one of two ways.

1-If you don't have a blog:
Just comment below in comment section [anonymous or blogger user] with your 10

or

2-If you have a blog:
...write a post about things you're thankful for this week*
...mention this blog & hyperlink back to this post
...use Mr. Linky below [who is that?]

*You don't have to do it on Thursdays, you can do it any day of the week. 
*Call it whatever you want
*Get creative, you can use words, pictures, poems, vblogs, anything!
*Come back throughout the week and read others lists & make friends!
*Tell others to join






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails