How fair is it that pregnancy tests are so expensive anyways?
About as fair as that last 10 lbs that stay on till you're done with breastfeeding. [Or in my case, has been accumulating with the last three pregnancies that all began before nursing was finished.]
Part of me wants to go down to the grocery store and spend $20 to put my curiosity to rest, but part of me is too cheap and will wait it out in the mail for them to arrive. Don't suggest I buy them from the dollar store---they've never worked for me. Good for you if they did.
I think I'm pregnant because:
1. My husband says I'm not
2. I've been very sleepy lately & taken a few naps
3. I'm extra hungry
4. I lost my desire to drink water [however soda, lemonade, & root beer all look swallowable]
5. I smelled this funk in our car well before everyone noticed it yesterday
6. An unmentionable
7. I found myself rubbing my belly
8. When I add 5 months [Moses] to 9 months and end up with 14 months my eye twitches
9. I wrote about gifts & surprises last week
10. I've had a extra desire to work-out
11. We're missing June
APRIL [Me & Solomon]
I think I'm not pregnant because:
1. Everytime my nursing baby hits a milestone month [3,6,9,12] I feel pregnant. However, usually by 12 months, my feeling is correct.
Reason's I'd be excited if I was pregnant
1. I've adjusted to three
2. I'd love more
3. I love kids
4. Yes, they are a lot of work, but I'm ready for more even so
5. Maybe Pink?
6. I enjoy pregnancy [give or take a few weeks]
7. I enjoy labor
8. I'd be one kid away from filling up my SUV so Charles would be forced to buy me a Honda Odessey
9. I'd look even more nutty in the grocery store
10. We'd be a family of 6
11. Charles keeps telling me how pretty I look [the glow?]
12. Children are a blessing from the Lord
Reason's I'd not be excited if I was pregnant
1. The compounding weight gain
In all seriousness, this was just something I thought would be humorous to blog about.
I'm sure there are others out there who have questioned their pregnancy status with small baby in arms. I think I can speak for most of us when I say, we'd be overjoyed after we got over ourselves a bit. For me, it's the weight, but give me a few more months to work these triple P's [previous pregnancy pounds] off and I wouldn't even have a "not" list.
I'll leave you all curious with this blog post and update you soon. Please don't congratulate, in all honestly I don't think I'm really pregnant [sort of]. Ha.