Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday #86

Thankful This Week For:



Making my way through my 1000 gift list...
#221-240

releasing our butterflies
rain
stealing my camera back from my husband
lifesavers
new maternity clothes
crossing the 12 week mark this pregnancy
making a trip to Whole Foods after a very long time
desert night at Beth Moore
a cleaned up backyard
solving the vacuum problem mystery
when Nation [finally] grasps a concept we've been studying
house doors open
when the bug bites stopped itching
hearing the kids yell and scream when they hear Charles pull in the garage
treating my kids to the zoo
green cupcakes
spring
not sleeping a lot one night, but not feeling sleepy
my baby [Moses] last day being 1
that i can wear flip flops for at least another 7 months on









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails