Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday #82

Thankful This Week For...

#141-160

not getting the stomach bug even though all my boys and husband did over the weekend
first world problems. we just don't know how good we have it.
air conditioning when they were feverish
towels and a washer even if i'm not even close to being caught up
a babysitter who dropped off groceries when we couldn't go
that "the black plague" only lasts 24 hours
that it tried to come on me, and Jesus spared me supernaturally
being able to make a dr. appointment immediately
that the Dr. caught that two of my kids had bad ear infections [oh and pink eye!]
amoxicillin [i don't like drugs, be ever so often i'm so grateful they are easily available]
for 70 degree weather for my boys to get fresh air after days of being on lock down
the grace to care for the sick, even while pregnancy nausea myself
tv, even if hours endless of it while the kiddos were bedridden
gatorade and crackers
trashcans and toilets [am i going too far? well i was seriously thankful for them]
oh and Lysol
sunshine coming in all our windows
ice chips
hearing the wind whistle outside when i sleep
my husband cleaning up the aftermath of our sick war zone
a new week ahead

What are you thankful for? I'm making my way thru my 1000 gifts this year. Link up below.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails