Thankful This Week For:
1. Laughter [went to an improv theater with friends]
2. December [or as Nation calls it...the month of Christmas]
3. Cards [after much labor...Christmas cards are in the mail]
4. Malachi [bff's first baby]
5. Mimicking [love watching Moses copy his brothers]
6. Decorating [it's nice to have a Christmas color change up around the house]
7. Basement [it's like a cleaner garage for all my stuff]
8. Chai [i've switched back to my old favorite these last few cold days]
9. Kids [makes Christmas all the more fun to shop for]
10. Vitamin D [taking a new supplement to help with the winter blues]
What are you thankful for?
Link up below!