Thankful This Week For:
|1. A robot Charles & Nation spent hours making together [bonus: it "walks"]|
|2. Boys all around me|
|3. A boy who played outside and couldn't quite make it till nap time|
4. A children's museum that wasn't crowded
5. 3 boys who didn't fall asleep in the car on the way home [but made it home for naps!!!]
6. All the different types of leaves God made. I never honestly stopped to look until now.
7. An encouraging homeschool retreat about Prayer
8. Mexican food with my gals friends #icouldeatchipsandcheeseeverday
9. Remembering that we can all hear from God & encourage one another with what we hear
10. Impromptu coffee with a [transparent---always appreciated!] friend
What are you thankful for this week?
Link up below and comment on one persons