|[pardon the iPhoto evening quality]|
Thankful This Week For:
1. My husband watching the kids in the evening so I could finish up organizing the toy rooms
2. IKEA: I got lots of inexpensive things for organizing & a shower I'm about to throw
3. That White Chocolate Mocha spilled all over khaki shorts doesn't show
4. For Wednesday nights when my gal friends come over and we craft/chat/solve the worlds problems
5. For 8 hours of sleep and a morning walk [now, to duplicate that 7 days a week]
6. A God who still is in the business of miracles [believing for one today for a dear friend!]
7. Finishing up organizing all my 2011 photos in iPhoto [ready to scrapbook them---in theory!]
8. Meeting up at the park last friday with two fun mommies and all our homeschool kiddos
9. My new lunch box idea---trying it out today [stay tuned]
10. The Fall weather [going to soak up everyday from now until it's cold and i'm complaining again]
What are you thankful for this week?
Link up below and comment on one other persons!