Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Weight Watcher Wednesday 19

186.4

After two weeks of not logging in, I'm here to report...I'm down 1 pound and 1 ounce. I started beginning of February and just finishing up June completes 5 months of being on this program. Really, by now I should have lost a lot more weight than nearly 20 pounds, but it's better than if I'd never started anything.

My points start over on Tuesdays and I'm happy to report I tracked yesterday and I'm going to start sending my daily points to a friend. I think this will really help my accountability.

I'm headed for two weeks at the beach this Sunday. I know there will be lots of goodness to eat at the resort with all the restaurants and 24-hour ice cream/candy parlor, but I'm hopeful to mix it up with a lot of exercise [walking the beach!] to counteract that! 

I'm packing the scale.

Thanks for journeying with me, the year is almost half over, I hope I end 2011 being my ideal weight.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up, girl! You will get there in no time! And have fun at the beach...I'm jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks corri! don't be, beach with kids=a lot of work [i'm not going lie, ha ha]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails