Thankful This Week For:
1. One year of being thankful, this week is my 52nd Thankful post
2. Being able to breastfeed 3 of my children & write about it this week
3. Homeschool soccer [we're gonna give it a try this Fall]
4. A cloudy day so kids get lost in the backyard longer than when it's hot
5. Small group at our house tomorrow [love to use my home for Jesus]
6. A house near being unpacked from two weeks at the beach
7. A very long date night last night with friends & movie to follow
8. Free replacement iPod touch cases from manufacturer
9. A son who can now load & unload dishwasher with little help
10. A son who can take the trash out
What are you thankful for this week?
Link up below
Comment on someones!