Sunday, June 5, 2011

Scripture & Snapshot 28 -Psalm 139-




This has actually been my favorite scripture as long as I can remember. Probably at some point during my middle/high school years when I was struggling [like many] with self image and self worth. 

I received a necklace recently with this engraved on it.

So incase you need reminding---

YOU are fearfully and wonderfully made. 

He kissed your face before you were ever born.

So, praise Him, and remind your soul...

He is GOOD. Marvelous are His works. 






7 comments:

  1. what a great necklace - love your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple love it! With Joy, Carey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! What a great piece of jewelry! Maybe I'll get something like that for my daughter as she enters the teen years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen...this was awesome. Love the chain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Y'all! I got it from [in]courage's website

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails