Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weight Watchers Wednesday 5

194.2

I can't believe it! I even had Milk Duds at the movies on date night. Shortly after Charles said, "Are you allowed to have those?" To which I replied..."it will be a well spent 10 points!" It was. 

We also had Cold Stone & Yogli Mogli in celebration for getting a house under contract. April will be a tempting month though---lots of family birthdays---steer clear of birthday cake Candra!

I realize that my weight is still a number most would faint to have, but I'm so excited that I'm down a little over 11 pounds! I'm happily wearing a smaller size jean and excited to hopefully continue wearing my old clothes like they were new. It's been too long.

This Weeks Tips:

1. Check out Zolligirl for another Weight Watcher Wednesday [Thanks Monica!]
2. Read these great Eating Out Tips from Weight Watchers
3. Use Sandwhich Thins [3 pts]. I did! and take a look at their "recipe" ideas
4. Ask--even strangers--around you who have been successful how they do it!
5. Try to enjoy the activity and stop focusing on food. Movies were a fail for me.

4 comments:

  1. You go girl!!! Keep up the hard work. You can do it! I'm also down 11 pounds since the beginning of the year...and I'm about to go workout. If only I could regain a little momentum. I'm in a wedding April 3 and the dress is still a slight bit snug :( 5 more pounds and it would be perfect. Do-able since I lost an average of 5 pounds a month so far this year...but I'm struggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KUDOS! Congrats!
    (and how many pieces do you get for 10 points?)
    What movie?


    I am doing a 30 days of pictures for my wardrobe.
    swing by and check it out.
    -Kimberly
    http://kabersblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/30-in-30-done-my-way.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. adjustment bureau

    the whole box!

    thanks y'all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I love tip number 5. That is something I struggle with.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails