Thankful This Week For:
1. A thankful post that is late, but better late than never [it's still Thursday!]
2. A successful day at house hunting, after nearly 20 homes, we've made an offer!
3. A mother who has followed me to Weight Watchers & even the chiropractor to help with the kids
4. Wednesday 'date night' with my bestie Sarah to celebrate our both 2 lb loss
5. A embroidery machine that is finally ready for use [it was a gift...that for several months has been hibernating at my moms house]. I had it serviced this week and am about to start taking classes to learn how to properly use it.
6. A sweet husband who made this Valentine's extra special
7. A great church. This past weekend we attended a intro to [their] church ministry meeting and our hearts so lined up with what they believed. God is good. God is in a good mood. Jesus healed all who were oppressed by the Devil.
8. Transparency. There is nothing I admire more than a transparent person. I love the transparent people in my life and how we all sharpen one another. The more we confess our mess, the more we admit our great need for a big recusing God.
9. Words With Friends. Apparently, you can play a Scrabble-like game on your phone [or online] and Charles & I have been playing back and forth all week together. It's a cute way to say "hi". I, of course, am using scrabblecheat.com to help make moves because I: a] can't spell b] am not good at those type of games and c] am not as smart as Charles. He's still beating me. *sigh*
10. Another giveaway! Thanks for all of you who continue to vote for me daily at Top Mommy Blogs [or Top Baby Blogs or Picket Fence].
Giving Away: $30 credit to Frigidare's website
1 entry per person
a] commenting below [name & email]
b] participating in the thankful blog hop
---Ends next Thursday!---