Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Blog Emailed To You

If you like reading my blog, but would like a more convenient way...

...you might enjoy FeedBurner's [free] email delivery service. 
Every time I post you will get a copy sent straight to your email. 

Got 3 minutes?
I'll walk you through the 3 step process below...

***

STEP 1
Enter your email
Enter your email on the top right hand corner on my blog where it says 
"enter your email address" then click "Subscribe"



STEP 2
Word Verification
You will see this screen next and you'll need to type in a funny set of letters in that blank and then click on "Complete Subscription Request". 
[This is a preventive measure taken to avoid spammers.]




STEP 3
Email Verification
Log into your email and look in your Inbox [or Spam folder] for an email from FeedBurner with a subject that says "Activate your email subscription...". This is the most important step because if you do not verify by clicking on that link you will not receive the posts. Open your email from them and click on that long blue hyperlinked "http://...." link.



You're finished!
If you see this screen below...you did it!
[I used my sons email as an example]



I hope this helped. I personally don't use GoogleReader [yet], so I enjoy having my favorite bloggers posts delivered right to email so I never miss one. Let me know if you have any trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails