Monday, November 29, 2010

Why Are You Always Asking For Votes?

I know some of you have been wondering...
Why are you always asking for votes on this site or that site? Let me explain.
As much as I don't particularly like it [and may even stop soon], it's a popular way to expose your blog to a larger audience...for free. I know that when I first started reading blogs I went to google and typed in "top popular mom blogs" and sites like topmommyblogs.com came up.

I say all this to say, 
your little clicks & votes
help me accomplish my goals for writing this blog.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


Which are:
1-Preach the Gospel [of Love]
2-Encourage other moms*
3-Educate other moms*
4-Cataloge my daily adventures for our family
5-Keep up with family & friends [and make new ones!]


*Obviously, this blog isn't just for moms, I happily welcome all singles, married without children, men, or children [when appropriate] who might benefit from the posts.

I just wanted you to know, that although advertisements [that provide extra income] and freebies from sponsors are nice...they aren't my main agenda. Perks, but not my reason for my time invested.


I feel called to write, to share, to love. 

My real goal is to [hopefully] bring you The True Joy in the midst of your [possibly] chaotic day.

Laughter with a spoonful of seriousness.

Thank you in advance if you choose today, or everyday, to vote for me on these sites. My hope is that others can come to know Him greater & be encouraged by one other.


All you need to do to vote is click once on the links below.
It won't tell you that you voted for me, but it records it for me.
One Vote Allowed  A Day.



Top Mommy Blogs
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


Picket Fence Blogs



***

This one is a little funny, you have to click this link and then click where it says "Directions" and it will count the vote. Strange, but now you know.


Top Baby Blogs
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!




Thanks Y'all

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if my kids are too old for me to be at TopMommyBlogs... I have not been called MOMMY for many many years (and I don't think Connor ever called me Mommy)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails