Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cloth Diapers -101-


Orange You Glad I Use Cloth Diapers?

I'm not going to lie, one of my main reasons for using cloth diapers is because they are so cute. My first 24 were all blue and green. Now, I've ventured out into white, orange, and just pre-ordered all 5 of these. I've always loved BumGenius, but now these new 4.0 Elemental with snaps are amazing [but that's for another post].

I'm not going to lie [again] I can't wait to buy pink & girly ones...one day!

Other minor reasons I use cloth diapers:

1-They save me lots of money
Especially when I have three in diapers [Nation & Solomon only at night]. I do use disposables at night for all 3, but don't have to for the youngest, but it just makes it easy when he poops first thing in the morning.

2-Less trash
Yay! This makes me green! We're currently staying in an apartment [while in Dayton on business] and we already have enough trash piling up...so less diapers a day saves us an extra trip.

3-Never run out of diapers
Of course if you don't wash you do, but I do like having diapers around because I'm the type to let the gas in my car run out or the kind of person to use up the last disposable diaper in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

  1. These pumpkin and matching diaper pictures are just adorable! I think the new cloth diapers are so smart and so much better than the old fashioned kind my girls were in. Now those were a lot of work! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many questions for you pertaining to bumgenius diapers. We should chat soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails