Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday #116



Thankful This Week For...

1. The way she smiles at me...even if it's random and I don't do anything to induce it
2. Another week of resting and recovering while Charles plays Mr. Mom
3. A date day with Charles...it was nice to get out of the house
4. The flowers Charles picked me off the side of the road
5. A clean bill of health from Heaven's midwife & Dr. [just gotta get her to gain a little more weight]
6. Even more goodies, meals, and gifts that are still pouring in [pink!]
7. That my girlfriends are throwing me a shower in a few weeks and I can't wait
8. Heaven's swaddle blankets, passey, and diapers...what would I do without them?
9. Starting a new bible study with my best gal friends...Malachi by Lisa Harper
10. Charles surprising me by getting the boys pictures taken

Thankful?
Link Up Below








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails