Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday #115



Thankful This Week For...

1. My girl getting her photos taken 
2. Instagram---so I don't overflow Facebook with the new obsession---Heaven!
3. Charles taking full care of the three boys so Heaven & I can both just eat and rest
4. My 9 year friendship anniversary with my bestie---April
5. All the meals, gifts and goodies my friends are bringing by
6. The way her brothers can't get enough of her
7. When Moses called her a princess when he first met her
8. Her tiny little self---I tuck her right under my chin and she barely reaches my belly button
9. Not having to do any chores this week
10. Not having to count any calories or workout---yet [ha!]


Thankful?
Link Up Below








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails