Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday #109




1. Charles teaching Nation how to play chess
2. Charles taking Nation to buy his first golf club set & play a round with him
3. A lot of recent uninterrupted talking time with my husband
4. Another midwife appointment with all signs pointing towards great health for baby & I
5. Having my carpets cleaned [and the couch!] #nesting
6. New nursing bras, yep, about to get "back in the saddle" in that department--- so to speak
7. New makeup [haven't purchased any in 20 months... that's how often I wear makeup]
8. Real friends---real conversations
9. God's much needed answer to my teaching-reading dilemmas
10. Yellow roses for no reason

What are you thankful for this week?

Link up below






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails