Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday #106

Nation [6] & tree



Thankful This Week For:

1. Nation's artistic-ness [that's not a word, but his artwork makes my heart smile everyday]
2. Getting to work at the Born Again Blessing sale with the always lovely Riverstone women
3. Saturdays when we have no plans & just actually relax [or nest & get things done!]
5. Paper & pencil to-do lists, despite the apps I just still like a little paper in front of me sometimes
6. Reading to my middle child...He gets left out a lot, so I'm trying to make a conscious effort
7. Nesting [need my household closets say more?]
9. When Solomon opens my car door for me all the time now
10. Walking around on two feet rather well this week...after 3 weeks of not due to splinter infection



Nation [6] lion & turtle


What are you thankful for this week? Link up below





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails