Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday #79

Thankful This Week For...



#81 brothers who snuggle close
#82 anything "i" [iPod, iPhone, iPad, iMac]
#83 my husbands long hours---with an end in sight
#84 for new bible study with old friends
#85 a compliment from my baby sitter
#86 random warm weather for my boys to play in
#87 3 healthy boys
#88 friends who stand outside coffee houses that close to talk even later
#89 29 hours away at a retreat with my 14 homeschool mom friends
#90 staying up late [while i can still handle it]
#91 "long" drives in the car
#92 the way my youngest snuggles his pillow pet
#93 a break thru for a relative
#94 an article that encouraged me
#95 that my husband jumped out of a plane---and landed safely
#96 a basement to hide all my junk in
#97 boys with long shaggy hair
#98 my children's little sweet friends
#99 watching my 3 year old beat my husband at wii [over and over and over]
#100 getting to 100 things to be thankful for this year


What are you thankful for this week? Link up below.

Making my way through my first 1000 gift list on Thursdays this year---





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails