Thankful This Week For...
1. Christmas stories.
2. Not feeling guilty about buying lots of unhealthy sugary products this time of year "for the kids"
3. Music man. AKA my husband...who plays the piano from when kids are in bed till we go to bed
4. A cleaned out car.
5. A cleaned out garage.
6. Taking Nation to see The Nutcracker at The Fox
7. Christmas party with small group, Christmas party with girlfriends & Christmas party for the kiddos
8. Michael Buble's Christmas CD
9. Hearing Rita Springer sing live
10. Amazon & two day shipping for this last minute shopper [ha]
What are you thankful for? Link up below.