|[ by Mango Street Photography ]|
Thankful This Week For:
1. My bff, having her first child on Monday...beautiful boy!
2. My new house, so thankful for the extra space so I can host Thanksgiving for the 1st time
3. A God who is stable, and that His Word is available and true
4. Almost 2 amazing years now of being in a small group at our "new" church
5. A lot of baby victories! Lots of pregnancies, births, and adoptions that FINALLY happen for others
6. That we aren't traveling this Fall, usually its every other, and I'm thankful for the break to nest here
7. How fun and wonderful homeschooling Nation kindergarten has gone. #thankyoupinteresttoo
8. All the hours my iPad has entertained my children...I might play with it soon too...it they will share
9. A marriage that isn't where it was last year, and a husband who is fighting for us---daily
10. My three precious, personalty full, busy, talkative, outgoing, brave, "all boy" little men in my life
What are you Thankful for this week?
Link up Below.
"Be thankful to Him, and bless His name." -Psalm 100:4