Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday Top Ten 60

Thankful This Week For:



1. Flowers just because
2. Last weeks soccer shirts not being too dirty to re-wear again [since I forgot to wash!]
3. Bees. I had no idea that they helped bring me 1/3 of everything that ends up on my plate
4. A girly movie night
5. Yankee candles to make my house smell clean...even if it isn't
6. Finding out that adding raspberry to a white chocolate mocha makes it taste even less like coffee
7. A prayer getting answered even better than we asked for [Re: Charles work]
8. Trader Joe's [minus 40 min drive]... heard a rumor they are building one sooner than later near me.
9. When my oldest son asks that his little brother be first [all this training---it's sinking in!]
10. Rita Springers new album


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous flowers!! i have candles buring in my home all the time to make it smell clean, cause my house rarely is anymore! LOL! love girly movie nights!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails