Thankful This Week For:
1. A friend's new little [pink!] bundle of joy
2. Lego Crocs for my littlest man---sometimes it's fun shopping for boys...sometimes!
3. Homeschool soccer [great exercise for little guys without us giving up a night or weekend]
4. Born Again Blessings Consignment Sale [I got some killer deals & loved seeing all my friends]
5. Some friends ours renewing their vows---thank you God for growing great marriages!
6. Last sermon from Beth Moore's "Inheritance" series---This is not our home---ready for Heaven!
7. Homeschool Toddler Swap [a lot of work, but now I have 18 great craft/games for my kiddos]
8. Sunday's service, loved the worship music & testimonies
9. A transparent friend
10. The Sun [I really am enjoying teaching/learning about it]
What about you? What are you thankful for this week?
Link up below...