Saturday, July 23, 2011

Reading On The Beach -Or Lack There Of-




For the last two weeks I enjoyed...

seeing my kids play wildly with the sand, the water, and everything in them
the perfect weather between 9-11 am & 7-9 pm
the colors God paints every night
living with my dad again for 7 days
living with my mom again for 7 days
a sun that wears out my kids to nap everyday
the sound of the ocean
shells under my toes
waves hitting us
sitting sandy kids in my lap

The only fairytale unfulfilled was reading & sleeping on the beach...that's what vacations without little ones are for ; )

[it wasn't for a lack of trying]

I have a very wet & sandy book with few pages read...

...but I'm not complaining, the above is evidence of time well spent.



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing time with your family!! I have plans to take my family to the beach next summer...I hope! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always tell myself that they are only little for a very short time and that the book will always be there later. :) I do it with my housework to though. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading y'all, I'm missing it more and more as I'm looking over these photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails