Saturday, July 16, 2011

Captiva, FL -Day 6-





Today was our the last day of our [free] vacation with my dad---proving you are never too old to leach mooch stay with your family at the beach! We enjoyed our 6 full days at South Seas Island Resort

Highlights:
9 seater golf cart all week
private pool
100 feet walk to beach
taking a boat out for the day to private island
outlet shopping
taking a boat out to fish
eating at The Bubble Room
having 3,000 sq ft house for my boys to run around
daily maid service
room key card for tabs
Starbucks on location [takes room key! he he]

I'm not going to lie, my dad spoiled us rotten. It was very relaxing and nice. No pressure to take us again there next year ; )

Tomorrow we head outside of Tampa to stay with my mom for a week at Indian Shores beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails