|hmm...what am I thankful for? [our friends daughter]|
Thankful This Week For:
1. Having our family invited over for dinner [me not having to cook!]
2. Last minute dinner with my best friend who lives out of town [flight attendant]
3. The weather. The boys have been spending the majority of their days out back.
4. A four & two year old who can clean...when properly motivated.
5. A husband who can fix things...and is willing to. Our SUV keeps falling apart. This week...the AC again, driver seat only leans all the way back, and cruise control is broke.
6. That I get to go paint tonight with a friend. Hopefully scrapbooking makes its way back into my life this millennium too.
7. For more weight loss...even if it's turtle slow.
8. My pre-k/k new homeschool mommie friends who are so encouraging [and great!]
9. Tom & Jerry. A cartoon I can stand hearing...classical music verses obnoxiously loud talking.
10. Our granola family finding favor with a last minute pediatric visit. It's always nice to be seen without being yelled at.
Every week I invite my friends in blogworld to...
join me in being thankful.
 write a blog post with 10 things you're thankful for this week
 mention this blog post [hyperlink my blog and/or grab my button]
 use McLinky below by clicking on "Click here to enter"