Saturday, September 29, 2012
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Thankful this week for...
...these 10 moments.
|Moses bravely riding the rides at the North GA State Fair|
|taking my boys to the fair...accidentally dressing us all in black & orange|
|Nation winning some prizes we lost before we got home [saved me throwing them away]|
|Solomon doing the same|
|Sunday we tried the Atlanta Food Truck Park for the first time after church [yummo!]|
|Lego club on Monday with 20+ other homeschool kiddos|
|there is ALWAYS a construction project with junk going on at our house...always|
|taking my boys back to the GA Aquarium one more time before baby arrives|
|this time they took little charts of the fish & sharks and tried to locate all of them|
|three boys in crocs|
Since we didn't have a baby this week [due here in two days], I thought I'd keep us busy doing fun things. So we did---it really did help pass the time. I miss homeschooling...it kept us a lot more busy. All this downtime and keeping up with housework got kind of boring---to my surprise.
What are you thankful for this week?
Link up below.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Monday, September 10, 2012
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Thankful This week for...
1. A double rainbow
2. God being bigger than sickness...even if it doesn't always feel like it
3. Couples night at small group sans kids
4. Laughing so hard I pee on myself
5. Getting my carpets & couch cleaned [aww nesting!]
6. Nursery is officially awaiting baby [not decorated as we wait to find out sex, but it's baby ready!]
7. That my last two midwife appointments have gone so well and baby & I are doing great
8. Three day weekends
9. Jeans weather at night [okay, maybe it's premature, but I'll take high 80's]
10. Spending quality time with just my middle child on a few occasions recently
Thankful this week? Link up below